Finance Manager at HYPHEN Consulting Limited November, 2019
HYPHEN Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Finance Manager.
HYPHEN Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Gaming and Sports-betting company with about 700 staff, operating in 17 states in Nigeria with over 3,000 retail outlets is expanding and requires dynamic and proactive individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager shall provide both operational and strategic financial support to the organization while supervising the finance unit in the areas of budget preparation and implementation, finance policy, investment and investor and financial regulations agency relations.
Description of Responsibilities
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant subject
- Must possess at least one or any combination of an ACCA, MBA, or ICAN or any relevant HR professional body;
- Must have 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting duties
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience in managerial role
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV (in Word format) as an attachment to: [email protected] stating “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]