Finance Manager at OTP Internet Technology (9Credits)
OTP Internt Technology is a Fintech company that provides quick loans to customers vis an online process. The company’s major product is 9credit. 9credit is a quick loan app that is available on google play store for use by customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and provide timely, accurate and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Create and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, tax management, accounts payable and receivable, credit controls, and petty cash.
- Develop and apply policies and processes to ensure financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all financial transactions.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper record of assets, proper amortization and depreciation as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, monitor and report on variances.
- Oversee the administration of all leases, contracts and other financial obligations.
- Compute key business metrics and report on them to management; create additional analyses and reports as requested.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Strong numeracy, analytical and organizational skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 to 7 years of relevant working experience in financial services.
- Sound IFRS knowledge.
- Able to prepare financial statements from scratch to present a true and fair view of the company’s performance.
- Self – starter, highly motivated and well – organized, with unquestionable integrity, good judgment, and strong professional ethics.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] with the job tiltle as subject of the email.