Finance Manager (Female) at BU Power Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Read more about this company
Finance Manager (Female)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Marina, Lagos
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Overseeing, controlling and managing the income, cash flow and expenditure of the company
- Collating, preparing, interpreting and reconciling financial documents and reports
- Managing the preparation of annual budgets and ensuring compliance through budget control
- Managing accounts, commentaries and financial statements and executing financial transactions
- Overseeing the procurement and logistics of equipment
- Prepare payroll and prompt deduction and remittance of tax to the appropriate channel
- Review company financial reports and adopt effective and cost reduction strategies
- Advise and help management make financial decisions
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues and providing financial support for ease of business operation
- Liaising with internal auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Interested candidate must be a graduate of Accounting, have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar role and must be a chartered Accountant preferably a female.
Abilities and Skills:
- Analytical mind.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software
- Financial Management
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love