Finance Officer at Alex and Grace Izinyon
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation was established on the firm belief that every life is valuable. With minimal resources every human being can thrive and achieve purpose when stirred in the right direction. It is our belief that by helping one person at a time a difference is made to a larger number in the long run and their lives are improved.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Term: Contract Hire / Temporary
Reporting to: President
- The Finance Officer will work in close collaboration with the president to provide back end support of operations during the contract period.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of financial transactions and related services support to the Foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the organization’s finance operations
- Manage day to day bookkeeping of financial transactions – input all income and expenditure; and produce monthly quarterly and annual financial reports
- Process payments and donations
- Record and reconcile donations received
- Verify records, complete monthly bank reconciliations and annual accounts
- Work with the procurement team in the procurement of goods and services
- Management and monitoring of organizations assets
- Timely creation of budgets
- PAYE computation and filing
- Ensure accurate payroll computation and any other task as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required, preferably with an NGO;
- A University or higher education graduate in a subject relevant to the assignment specifically in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or other directly related fields
- Exceptional numerical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to pay excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the use of spreadsheets and accounting software
- Thorough understanding of nonprofit accounting and generally accepted accounting standards.
Pay: N70,000 / month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love