Finance Officer at First Ally November, 2019
First Ally is recruiting for fulltime Finance Officer.
First Ally is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm. Focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Finance Officer. Under general direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Officer performs a wide range of complex professional accounting duties in the analysis, preparation and maintenance of financial records and reports; makes complex and difficult accounting analyses and reports; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the daily and monthly reconciliation of all correspondence bank accounts.
- Directly responsible for the daily reconciliation of Banking software business module with accounting module, including investigation of variances if any and ensuring that the variances/differences are corrected immediately.
- Responsible for the daily check and follow up of all clients account with respective correspondence banks.
- Analyzing of subsidiary petty cash expenses.
- Preparation of Amortization schedules for prepaid assets
- Responsible for weekly and monthly instrument posting into the accounting software
- Directly responsible for preparation of monthly account payables and schedules such as VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Withholding taxes (WHT) for both state and federal tax authorities inducing follow up on obtaining TIN (Tax Identification Number) for the Company’s service providers
- Coordination and preparation of annual Electronic tax clearance forms for processing of employee tax clearance certificates
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager regarding the integrity of the general ledger, the preparation of monthly management reports, budget input and monitoring and production of all financial reports on monthly basis as well as end of year accounts
- Monthly payroll and statutory processing on schedule by collating, inputting and checking all payroll data
- Maintenance of fixed assets movement schedule
- Disbursement of petty cash and reporting, ensuring that the cash book and petty cash are updated on daily basis
Min Required Experience:
- B.Sc (Hon) Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper (2’1) from a recognized University
- Must have registered for ICAN or ACCA
- Completed National Youth Service Programme (NYSC)
- 3 -5 years’ proven experience.
- Excellent numerical skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools especially Microsoft Excel
- Ablility to work under pressure with little supervision
- Must demonstrate a good analytical mind
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Must have a good understanding of the Financial Services Sector
- Must be articulate and have good presentation skills.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified