Finance Officer at Telnet Nigeria Limited
Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The candidate will be mainly responsible for Finance activities which include but not limited to Effective management of Regional cash office through ensuring cash liquidity of the region in pursuing the overall objective of the organization.
- Secondly, the officer will be responsible for some assigned Admin/HR functions.
- Responsible for the overall management of Regional funds in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure internal controls are strictly adhered to within the Treasury unit.
- Ensure prompt posting of vouchers into Great plains.
- Follow-up with Lagos to ensure all invoices and other bids / financial documents are delivered to relevant subsidiaries Engineers/Sales/Relationship/Business Development Officers promptly.
- Preparation and availability of staff yearly Income Tax Certificates
- Monitoring the payment for PHCN and Security bills
- Supervision of consumables: Manage the supply and usage of stationary, Diesel, provisions, etc.
- Preparation and signing of Gate Pass, Weekend Pass, and other required admin expenses
- Prepare monthly report of different units
- Monthly preparation of staff payroll
- Management of Staff Medicals: Interface with Company health providers Hygeia HMO and Head office on staff medical issues.
- Follow-Up with clients and ensure all invoices are paid promptly.
- Provide Bi-weekly invoice performance report to the regional coordinator.
- Provide input to the regional coordinator for annual budget & monitor budget performance
- Provide weekly activities report
- Ensure that payment obligations are met as and when due.
- Responsible for Bank and client relationship management.
- Responsible for Posting of all batch transactions within the cashbook module of Great Plain.
- Ensure the availability of cash to meet approved/anticipated requests.
- Ensure monthly cash count, cash, and bank reconciliation.
- Admin/HR) activities
- Conduct Physical verification of office assets within the premises (Bi-annual)
- Company assets management – Overseeing repairs and maintenance of Vehicles, Air Conditioners, furniture, and fittings, etc
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting/ Economics or any related course.
- Professional Certification: ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills, use of Excel, ability to use Microsoft Dynamics great plain (GP), Financial Accounting and Management (Bookkeeping, etc) Office Administration.
- 1- 2 Years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th June, 2020.