Financial Accountant at IFS Group
IFS Group, a cleaning and facility management company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure timely financial and statistical reports for management and board use.
- Ensure integrity of GL.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual P&L report.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet.
- Generate reconciliation of bank statements.
- Generate and post monthly adjustments.
- Update and reconcile intercompany account.
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses.
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents.
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices.
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report.
- Establish genuine fixed asset report and generate reports monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Ensure adequate inventory management and regular stock counts at least once a month.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables.
- Enforce weekly job order report.
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting.
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting.
For Branch Accounts:
- Report on cash and cheques lodged into accounts.
- Report on payment vouchers raised with supporting documents.
- Petty cash report.
- Invoice schedule for one off jobs.
- Invoice schedule raised.
- Schedule of receivables outstanding.
- List of payments by clients.
- Stock reports within / outflow and balances.
Monthly branch audit and stock counts:
- Updating and reporting month on month variations on payroll.
- Inventory Management; Stock Counts conducted monthly.
- Weekly Cashbook – Summary Scheduling.
- Generating weekly Accounts Receivables Schedule.
- Generating weekly Accounts Payable Schedule.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st September, 2022.