Financial Accountant at Lorache Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The Candidate must know how to consolidate foreign subsidiaries
- Check and verify the integrity of all accounting and continuity data for shifts carried out at booking offices.
- Enter data into relevant spreadsheets by the period end deadline, double checking to ensure accuracy
- Code and batch all warrants and vouchers to ensure that they are process and charge to the correct accounts and ledgers.
- Ensure that all refund are correctly calculated before authorization.
- Carry out daily reconciliations to balance tills, recording details on spreadsheets.
- Complete accurate financial statement s, providing documentation and relevant schedules to ensure compliance with audit standards & financial regulation.
- Perform a number of account reconciliation function including monthly bank creditor and debtor reconciliation, income audit and payroll audit.
- Produce monthly forecasts, analyzing financial data to create the yearly budget.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience from Power/Energy Company
- Proficiency in Excel,Word and PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Equivalent business experience of 10 years
- Analytical ability, excellent commercial sense, interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Age 28-38 years
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.