Financial Analyst at Bonny Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Bonny Chamber of Commerce and Industry, popularly known as BOCCIMA, is a leading chamber of commerce and industry in Nigeria with ties across the world. We currently have over 1,000 active members who have benefited hugely from the chamber's resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Bonny, Rivers
We are looking to engage the services of a Financial Analyst to lead its finance team. The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following duties in a team:
- Prepare financial reports, and perform operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is expected and familiarity with data query/data management methods may be required.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure and generate accurate financial reports
Basic Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- BA, BSc, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics) with a higher level of professional accounting passed
- 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role or similar designations preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills Personality and Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th August, 2022.