Financial Analyst at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (cash flow, budgets, income statement forecasts, etc) taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarise data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Cash flow management – Maintain short term cash forecast and develop a close understanding of daily and monthly cash flow analysis to aid informed decisions
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Carry out industry analysis, Identify trends, advise the company and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the director of investments.
Requirements, Qualification & Skill
- Proven 3 years working experience as a Financial Analyst
- Proficient in excel spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- BSc degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply