MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
- Assist to prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger close. Ensure that all deliverables comply with regulatory guidance and professional standards. The Financial Accountant will work in an exclusive capacity within the assigned company and will report to the Financial controller.
The duties/responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Complete monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets, and depreciation schedules
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules
- Ensure staff advances are duly retired and posted
- Maintain Accrual and Prepayment schedule
- Ensure accurate posting of payment vouchers with the cost centre
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation statements for the assigned banks.
- Manage the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, and intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register
- Prepare and maintain insurance premium schedules
- Assist in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Any other duties as assigned by Senior Accountant/ Head of finance
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other Financial related fields of study
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an accounting
- ICAN/ACCA certification is a MUST
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Certified SAP User or other application of equivalent capabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in IFRS
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online