Financial Controller at Truebond Global Investments Group Limited
Truebond Global Investments Group Limited – The principal activity of Truebond Global Investments Group Limited is the provision of financial services, investment properties/knowledge based services to identified customers. Our vision is “To be the preferred Insurance Brokerage, Financial Services, Property Management and knowledge based Firm in Nigeria” and we are committed to building an organisation with World-class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Co-ordinate and regulate good accounts and book keeping functions of the organization and translate bank strategies into financial plans
- Design and implement working accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate rendition of accounting information
- Managing all finance and accounting operations includes reviewing documentation for cheque, invoices, cash and credit approval
- Keeping the bank’s accounting records, payroll management, data entry and accurate reporting of the bank (including backup for all records and entries in case of system failure)
- Preparation of monthly management account report and financial statements of the affairs of the bank
- Co-ordinate and preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual: budgets and design budgetary control, financial forecasts and report of variances while working with internal control department to achieve set goals
- Support month-end and year-end close process on financial aspects of bank, which includes bank reconciliation, petty cash managements, cost review, detailed variance analysis and audit
- Tax management and liaison with relevant tax authority and external auditors
- Ensure the set and required liquidity position of the bank at all times by closely following cash-flow position of company and thoroughly looking at bank reconciliations
- Monitor and provide advise to Senior management to minimize costs resulting from poor use of resources
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and assisting in implementing a strong internal control environment
- Attend regularly conferences, meetings and industry events on better ways to improve as financial controller and accountant
- Set aside weekly feedback (either email or written reports) for activity reporting to the General Manager
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.