Financial Operations Manager at Bento
Bento is a pan-African team committed to meeting work wherever it’s happening across Africa. Whether you are a big corporate in Nairobi, a tech startup in Kigali, a bookstore in Lagos, or just trying to do more for your domestic staff, we’re building solutions to meet you where you are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- With operations in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and Rwanda, and plans to be present across the entire continent, we're looking for a Financial Operations Manager to help drive operational excellence across the company.
- As Financial Operations Manager, you will be responsible for setting up financial systems and processes; and administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
What are we Looking for?
- B.Sc / MSc in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or a related discipline
- 6+ years of financial reporting/reconciliation experience, ideally in a financial institution
- Demonstrated experience in setting up financial operating systems and processes
- ICAN or ACCA certification
- Advanced excel skills (advanced formulas, large data sets, pivot tables, etc), as well as proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge
- A proactive, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Proficiency with cloud-based accounting tools such as QuickBooks, Xero etc
Compensation / Benefits
- N400,000 – N450,000 Monthly.
- Discretionary performance bonuses
- Health insurance and other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.