Finished Goods Analyst at Chemical and Allied Products Plc
Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria; (ICI was acquired in 2008 by AkzoNobel, the world’s largest paint producer). CAP Plc evolved from the world-renowned British multinational Imperial Chemical Industries Plc, which formalized its Nigeria operations in 1957 under ICI Exports Limited. In 1965, ICI Exports Limited changed its name to ICI Nigeria Limited and in 1968 it subsumed the paints company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finished Goods Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate laboratory equipment and instruments and follows standard test procedures to safely analyze all finished products.
- Responsible for shelving the retained samples from production daily.
- Maintain safe workplace by obeying all HSE work regulations.
- Ensure that product samples request by CSE are serviced on time.
- Monitor progress and record observations of all test analyses carried out.
- Record test results of finished product evaluations in the approved filling register.
- Ensure clean laboratory equipment and work area.
- Carry out daily pH evaluation of portable water in the premises and paint products periodically.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality Management
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good customer management skills
- Demonstrate self-confidence and integrity.
- Good analytical skills
- Good documentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.