First Ally is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm. Focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations. First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Our company is looking for skilled Mobile Developers who are passionate about continuously improving our customers’ Mobile experience.
- You will design, develop and prototype, iOS and Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- You will participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to the app store.
- You will work with other teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- You will keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Experience working with Apple and Android Mobile Application technologies.
- Expertise in software development using Objective-C or Swift, along with a willingness to work on both languages.
- Experience working on UI using MVP and MVVM patterns.
- Solid understanding of Apple Security Standards and data protection on devices.
- A rock-solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java.
- Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio / Eclipse, JSON/XML, Web services, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Jenkins, Network layer like Volley, Retrofit
- Expertise in Android development using Java or Kotlin, along with a willingness to work on both languages.
- Work as part of a team – which may be established purely for a particular project to write a specific section of the program
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Install programs into production, once testing is complete
- Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems
- React to problems and correct programs as necessary
- Evaluate and increase the program’s effectiveness
- Adapt programs to new requirements, as necessary
- Conduct user acceptance testing, to ensure programs can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of programs by users and computer operators
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.