Fitter – Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all production machines setting is as per quality standard determined by the Company (Seamer Machine, Paint Booth, Seam Welding and De-coiling Machine)
- Carry out preventive maintenance as per schedule and record them in the appropriate register
- Assist in production when maintenance work is not ongoing
- Keep record of maintenance carried out on each of the machine for future references.
- Take proper care of tools provided by the Company
- Responsible for maintenance of Generators and keeping log of repairs and parts change
- Supervise electrical repairs and maintenance on production line
- Take delivery of diesel and liaise with Operations department in dispensing of diesel to trucks as well to Generators.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering
- Cognate experience of not less than 5 years on the job/in drum manufacturing concern.
- Competence in change-over (lube drum to open drum)
- Maintenance experience in pneumatic & hydraulic system, resistance welding, pumps and valve including pneumatic clutch repairs.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word foemat to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.