Fixed Asset Management Officer at De-Tastee Fried Chicken Limited
De Tasted Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Asset Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Fixed Asset Manager is to help the company monitor and manage all tangible and intangible assets giving adequate and timely reports on productivity and performance of these fixed assets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recording the cost of tangible and intangible fixed assets for the organization
- Tracking existing fixed assets across all locations and monitoring efficiency
- Calculating and recording depreciation and amortization in line with company policy
- Assessing and accounting for impairments and records
- Accounting for the disposal of fixed assets whether through a sale or at the end of their useful life
- Manages the complete life cycle of company assets that are owned, leased or licensed for the company
- Administer and oversee the ongoing maintenance of the fixed asset software
- Manage company-wide inventory process for the company
- Work with the Finance Manager to learn and support process in Sage for current and newly acquired assets
- Record all financial transactions including: depreciation, liabilities, and assets
- Maintain fixed asset register for accounting, processing and reporting of the assets.
- B.Sc, HND in Accounting or any equivalent
- ICAN in view will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills and organization
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.