Fleet Coordinator at C & I Leasing PLC December, 2019
C & I Leasing PLC is recruiting for fulltime Fleet Coordinator.
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Coordinator
- A fleet coordinator will be responsible for maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection, scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, reporting, discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision-making skill.
- Determine and communicate the repairs needed for Company Fleet in order to maintain the maximum equipment life and minimize downtime.
- Coordinate, prioritize, schedule fleet maintenance and provide appropriate report suitable for different categories of work done.
- Determine the scope of the repair or maintenance work needed to be done, prioritize the work repair orders and communicate the information to the department manager and foremen
- Create repair orders from Company fleet drivers’ reports and workflow.
- Coordinate fleet service request/work orders end-to-end for the client.
- Tracks fleet usage and maintains accurate inventories of equipment.
- Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet assets are accurate and up to date.
- Arrange for timely inspection and assessment of cars onsite and on the field where required.
- Performs procurement processes for required inventory.
- Approves and/or processes purchase orders and invoices
- Undertakes any reasonable training that is required as business needs change, including training for current or new duties
- Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), with recommendations for action and continuous improvement
- Plan workshop visits
- Provide leadership and effective communication to management, employees and other stakeholders
- Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required
- Collaborate with other departments on cross-department initiatives
- Support with budget augmentations and cost saving initiatives
- Hold operational meetings with managers on a routine basis and as required
- All other duties as assigned.
Min Required Experience:
Required Experience and Expertise
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience inspecting aerial equipment
- Knowledge of all types and brands of Arial Lifts and how they work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to listen to and understand customers’ needs.
- Good interpersonal relationship Skill
- Ability to prioritize needs
- Ability to operate/ lift equipment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the operation of all types of non-destructive testing equipment.
- Understanding of what’s under the hood(under the bonnet)
- Ability to supervise staff
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]