Fleet Maintenance Officer at a Logistics Company – Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a start-up Logistics Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a start-up company and seeks to hire a fleet maintenance officer who will manage the company’s fleet, coordinate drivers, maintain detailed records of vehicle, servicing, and inspection, and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Create and manage fleet policies
- Assign vehicles to drivers
- Manage accident reports
- With the use of systems and devices track vehicle location and driver’s driving pattern
- Set up maintenance schedules
- Oversee routine and Adhoc maintenance of vehicles
- Keep excellent records on vehicle use and maintenance
- Research and select vehicles for lease or purchase
- Maintain vehicle resale value for easy disposal.
- Control repair, inventory and labor cost
- Look for ways to reduce costs and increase profits in addition to finding means of getting better fuel efficiency
- Establish situational procedures for possible problems and scenarios.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution ( in logistics preferably)
- A minimum of 2 years work successful transport/fleet management experience
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of applicable law and regulations
- Knowledgeable in computer application.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.