Fleet Management/Logistics Officer at Emerald Food and Beverage Company Limited
We are a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery.
Read more about this company
Fleet Management/Logistics Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Imo
- Job Field Logistics
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and daily maintenance of the vehicles.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the Admin officer to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Send weekly report to Head of Admin on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Degree in Auto Mechanical/Engineering or other related fields
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.