Fleet Officer at Jhaki Technologies Limited
Jhaki is a platform that connects shippers with carriers. With unmatched capabilities we reinventing freight transportation in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa with real-time tracking of cargo, transparent pricing and access to a rich pool of verified carriers.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Job Field
Qualification: Candidates must possess at least an SSCE/WAEC certificate
Must own an Android phone
Job Field Logistics
- Ensuring strict adherence to schedules and timely delivery to assigned destination.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle activities and inspection.
N7,500-N8,000 commission per trip plus basic salary.
Minimum number of monthly trips: 10
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job to title as subject of the email or visit the office for a walk in interview at 42, Nnamdi Azikiwe drive, Railway Compound, Ebute Metta, Lagos State or better yet, send a message with name and phone number to 08180307647