Fleet Supervisor In A Leading Haulage Company
Dreams Skills Placement Agency – Our client, a Haulage company is currently seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
The Fleet Supervisor will:
- Manage Staff within the transport section.
- Organize Truck Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Provide monthly fuel usage report to the GM Operations
- Coordinate all truck fleet and to ensure they are all operational.
- Manage and maintain the fleet of trucks within the business and to ensure they are used in accordance with all ClientsТ policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of truck servicing and inspection and scheduling regular truck maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
- Improve fleet productivity whilst also reducing costs and increasing profits.
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the GM Operation
- Organize & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Conduct random inspections of trucks within the fleet
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Proficient in computing Ц Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Project Scheduler,
- PowerPoint) internet, email
- Fluent in both Pidgin & English both verbal and written.
- 5 years of experience in Transportation Industry
- 5 Years in a supervisory position
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to foster team-oriented goals.
The Fleet Supervisor must have knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Principles and practices of fleet management.
- Equipment, tools and materials used in vehicle and equipment maintenance activities and services.
- Principles of supervision and training.
- Basic budgeting principles.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances and rules as related to transportation and fleet operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2020.