Foreman Turbine / Generator at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Power Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Foreman Turbine / Generator
- Our client in the Power Industry is in need of a Foreman (Turbine/Generator) who will train, manage, coordinate and guide groups of technicians.
- The preferred candidate should be able to plan and arrange all requirements of the individual groups needed to execute projects and deliver in record time whilst adhering strictly to the company’s quality and safety guidelines.
- Candidates with strong technical and managerial abilities will be better suited for the role.
- Identify the EHS requirements for execution of the site assembly and installation activity as per risk assessment and arrange. Support the groups in doing the
- Identify the materials required as per the assembly/GA drawings and BOQ for each activity; check the condition, prepare every component, and make it ready for assembly.
- Identify the required tools that are needed for assembly and installation and test the tools, check for calibration as per the erection procedure.
- Identify the lifting tools and tackles as per the lifting plan or the site assembly or installation requirements, check the condition of lifting tools and tackles including the
- Identify the requirement of special tools that are required for handling and assembly or installation and its condition.
- Train, support and give direction to groups for assembling or installation of the components as per drawing and erection procedure, measurements as per control sheets, and other relevant projects on site.
- Eng. or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Must possess Industrial Training Institute certification
- Experience in Large Hydro Power Plant installation.
- Experience in handling groups engaged for power plant installation
- Excellent leadership, planning and people management skills.
- New assembly work shop training is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.