Forensics Officer at KPMG – Jobs Today
KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into variou…
Forensics Officer (Ethics Line Operations)
Job Type: KDCS Full Time
- Known for being a great place to work, KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory Services for organisations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients.
- It is also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence, and supports our communities.
- KPMG is currently seeking experienced candidates to join our ethics line operations in the forensics team of the firm.
- Functions of this role include quality and risk management review as well as corporate intelligence.
- Minimum of Second Class division from a reputable University
- 2 – 3 years post NYSC relevant experience
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High initiative and leadership.
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good digital skills.
Method of Application
Send CV to: [email protected] with “CV for Forensics (Ethics Line Operations)” as the subject of the mail.
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG on forms.office.com to apply