Freelance Creative Project Manager – Lagos
This Creative Project Manager will prioritize and execute creative project requests for a major client project – allocating resources, delivering successful projects, and providing visibility for current priorities and progress.
They will work with creative team members to schedule/budget/manage timelines for video and photo shoots, 3D rendering content, asset creation, and more. Experience managing production/creative projects is required.
IDEAL CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years creative project management experience
- Strong understanding of digital projects and creative processes for video/photo/content creation
- Ability to work cross-functionally with copywriters, designers, and ACD/Creative Director team as well as other project managers
- Agency experience
- Familiarity with PM and content management software (Forecast and Gather Content will be used)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strong, proven experience with video production/process to plan a successful video shoot
- Toledo/metro Detroit area preferred, but can be 100% remote
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.