Freelance Graphic Designer at Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, based within the Abuja metropolis, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counseling services, inpatient facilities/treatment and rehabilitation services. We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused…
Read more about this company
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Job Type Part Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to work with our group of Businesses remotely. A self-starter who can meet deadlines unsupervised.
- Designer would be expected to come in once a week to discuss designs and project scope.
- Develop graphics, illustrations, infographics for print and online media: banners, brochure, posters, leaflets, and other advertising materials.
- Work closely with the content development teamsto produce high quality marketing materials and daily Social Media Posts.
- Understand principles of design (layout and typography) andensure brand consistency in all projects.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication Skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects and ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the title of your mail.
Note: Application should include a portfolio of past work and or social media handle.