Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals. Our culture of seamless collaboration enables us to go well beyond recruitment; it facilitates and influences business relationships toward value creation. This collaborative culture of problem solving enables us to add greater value to our clients than many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Educator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maximizing the academic progress of students they teach French, working with colleagues to participate fully in the development of the French department.
- The French teacher handles the task of creating the French language course syllabus and curriculum for the entire year.
- He/she may also be required to segregate the syllabus as per the class sessions for each day.
- Undertake the responsibility of providing appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French language as per their grade level.
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught.
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential.
- Organize the teaching sessions in French so that the students become well acquainted with the French language
- Assign some educational tasks and projects to the students that will assist the students to get a hang of the language.
- He/she is also required to attend the oral presentations given by the students and provide appropriate feedback on the same.
- He/she makes sure that the students complete their assignments and projects within the time frame given by her.
- B.Sc in French
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- A minimum of 3 years (Post-NYSC) French teaching experience in a reputable institution.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.