Fresh Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Production Manager (Tetra pack)
- Job TypeFull Time
4 – 6 years
- Job Field
4-6years experience as Production Manager in milk and diary company(Yogurt Preferrably) is a MUST
Strong knowledge of Tetra pack is a MUST
go to method of application »
Security Engineer (Application Assurance)
- Job TypeContract Full Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
3 Months Contract
Our client, a global IT company with , is currently looking to hire a Security Engineer (Application Assurance), to help deliver on a project in Nigeria for a period of 3 months.
Security Engineer (Application Assurance) – 3 months Contract
- Design tests and tools to check, try to break into and probe for defects/vulnerabilities of security-protected applications and networks
- Application Security Code Review – SAC
- Conduct application security assessments and penetration tests (web, mobile, web service, etc.). Assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application vulnerability scanning/testing and/or code review tools i.e. Burp Suite Professional, HP Fortify or Checkmarx
- Writing a formal security assessment report for each application, using the company’s standard reporting format
- Participating in conference calls with potential clients to scope out newly requested security projects and estimate the amount of time required to complete the project and current clients to review assessment results and consult with the clients on remediation options
- Retesting security vulnerabilities and republishing reports to indicate the retesting results
- Leading other application security related projects, such as helping customers build security into their software development life cycles, configuring and tuning web application firewalls
- Performing application security design reviews, etc.
- Delivering classroom training on Secure Application Development and Application Security Testing (and assisting with enhancements to our training materials)
Qualified and Interested candidates ONLY should send CVs to [email protected]