Fresh Jobs at Jemi Neil Consulting
Our client, a fast-growing Company has given us the task to source an Internal Control Officer with end to end (research, design and actual implementation) practical work experience.
Internal Control Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: The client’s head office is located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Internal Control Officer role is responsible for increasing the operational efficiency of organizations, detecting and eliminating fraud and ensuring compliance with relevant
The position will report to the Internal Control/HR Manager and perform all of the following duties:
- Carryout control functions, reviews and approves disbursements requests and other requests.
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgement.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Ensure you are aware of the company HSE policies
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Leasing global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
- Ensure you are familiar with the procedures relevant to the job.
JOB COMEPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- BSc graduate in accounting or any relevant field
- Must reside within the Island
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proven experience as an Internal Control Officer for over 3years in a Financial Institution.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
Job Category: Junior to Mid-Level
Department/Group: Business Development
Start Date: 01-Dec-2019
The Pre-Sale engineer will work in partnership with account managers to help customers determine the best technology solutions to meet their business needs in the areas of data, voice and video networks, security, storage and servers. S/He will assist with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and frequently participate in the initial portion of the project specification process.
Pre-Sale engineer respond to customer requests for proposals, develop designs and bills of materials for cost-effective solutions, and provide shoulder-to-shoulder knowledge transfer or training to implementation teams. The pre-sales engineer must be well-versed in the selling company’s portfolio of products and services and keep up with new technologies entering the market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop relationships with potential customers through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Provide expertise in 1 or more company solution portfolio
- Present solution features and benefits to potent and current customers
- Provide sales support including drafting presentations, demos/proof of concept, budget cost estimates, bill of materials/quantity
- Negotiate contract term and conditions to meet company margin expectation
- Prepare pricing and quotation for submission
- Manage relationship and engagement with current and future manufacturer
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- 2 Years experience in pre-sales role
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
Qualified candidates only should send updated cvs to [email protected] using Internal Control officer OR Pre-Sales Engineer as the subject of the mail.