Fresh Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited – Our client, a multinational real estate company that specialises in property acquisition, management and sales, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Transportation and Driving
- We are looking for a Driver to transport a top executive in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up executive from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect toll gate and car park payments from finance and issue receipts for all allocated funds
- Assist executive with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the vehicle is clean and comfortable for all rider
- Occassionally travel long or short interstate trips
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car when necessary.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Must be able to read and write with good communication skills
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of all inter-state roads, Lagos route and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Preferred location, Oworo, Gbagada, Berger, Opic, or anywhere on the Island
- Maximum of 45 years of age
go to method of application »
Estate Advisor/Business Development
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic sales individual to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, WhatsApp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, Whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets
- Qualification HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- Applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be customer-focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Preferable a lady between age 23-30 years old.
- Candidates should reside around Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Proven experience in a sales-related role.
- Minimum of a year sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Attractive with other benefits
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.