Fresh Vacancies at Adexen
Adexen is mandated by one of its clients in the Pharmaceutical / FMCG industry to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Sales and Marketing Director
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Business Development
- Manage commercial activities and make recommendations with the strongest potential for in-market success and consumer insights to prioritize and identify any new opportunities.
- Provide commercial support end to end on processes including but not limited to initial commercial evaluation; due diligence; commercial opportunity optimization; concept writing and testing; and go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring the go-to-market strategy is multi-faceted and takes into account future consumer behavior ultimately achieving the best commercial opportunity for a given asset.
- Act as the ‘marketing activity champion’ including providing strategic direction and leadership to the new products of the company, taking opportunities from ad-hoc evaluations to a more focused, strategic evaluation and launch model.
- Participate in meetings and conferences to gather data and prepare marketing content to respond to the market for improving sales.
- Develop long-term customer relationships through the identification and capitalization of opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Support sales by giving presentations, following up on sales leads and creating special accounts.
- Identify customer needs, develop collateral and determine product pricing and discount rates.
- Constantly provide support for growing international sales efforts.
- Monitor all market opportunities and ensure they meet a major consumer unmet need with the potential to change current user behavior.
- Champion the identification of ‘game-changing’ market opportunities using future thinking to enable high growth potential opportunities.
- Manage winning commercial strategies that launch new products and create more awareness for existing products that win versus competition or fundamentally change consumer usage
- Ensure visibility to senior leaders and requires strong collaboration with senior stakeholders in commercial and Research and Development.
- Manage entire new product innovation development from ideation to launch, by leading; claim and concept development and deep consumer understanding, build a robust commercial business case and proactively consider futuristic and unique opportunities to enhance the commercial opportunity and achieve optimal consumer engagement.
- Partner with Research and Development and commercial leadership in order to maximize sales potential by establishing strong relationships with the retail and expert sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related field. Master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in pharmaceuticals with At least 8 years’ experience in senior management position managing Pharmaceutical Salesforce.
- Proven record of high-level sales Strong marketing experience, preferably with wider experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales or commercial roles.
- Experienced in institutional sales, medical promotions, detailing, trade and distribution
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English spoken and written.
- Winning personality, open to interact with people.
- A high degree of self-motivation with the ability to work independently.
- Marketing Management, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Sales Management, Marketing Strategy, Salesforce, Marketing
go to method of application »
Infrastructure Project Manager – Expatriate
- Job TypeFull Time
Engineering / Technical
Job Seniority: Manager
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Job Category: Project Management
- Oversee the administration and the operations team for the reconstruction of existing roads
- Plan construction operations, allocate and manage resources, budget and costs
- Collaborate with client, consultants and key team members of the project team
- Report to Regional Management
- Prepare reports regarding job status, internal progress reports and external reports
- Conduct site checks with the operations manager to monitor progress and quality standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civil Engineering Degree from a recognised university
- 15 years of profesional experience in Road & Bridges in a senior management role
- Previous experience in emerging markets / Nigeria
- Leadership, autonomous, communication
- Fluency in english
- Reports, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Leadership, Team Management
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.