Front Desk / Administrative Assistant at Oneland Africa Limited
OneLand Africa is a leading real estate company that has built professional expertise in providing opportunities for easier acquisition and development of properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
Location: Osapa London – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and get the necessary details as pertaining the details of their visit.
- Perform clerical dutiesand administrative support such as typing, filing and delivering office memos, mails,other documents and other administrative tasks.
- Be abreast with recent development in the organization and Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/emailabout the company’s product and services.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/emailregarding company product and services.
- Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
- Ensure all office stationeries and equipments are in good working condition.
- Escalate admin issues to Hr /Admin manager
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc, HND or OND in any relevant field
- 1-3 years experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and good time management
- Excellent Office Suiteskillsie MS, Word ,Ms Excel , Ms Powerpoint, Google slides, Google Sheets, Google word etc.
- Proximity to the island is mandatory
- Ability to take direction and pay attention to details
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Friendly disposition and approach to customers.
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain records both online and offline
- Great interpersonal skills
Very Attractive + HMO, Pension.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using "Front Desk" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.