Front Desk/Customer Service Officer at Proxynet Communications
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in …
Read more about this company
Front Desk/Customer Service Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Customer Care
Proxynet Group, an IT company seeks to recruit an experienced, responsible and trust worthy individual to fill this role of a Customer Service Officer ( Front Desk) Only Female and must reside in Lagos
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good Social Media Management Skills
- Good Use of Office Package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good Computer Skills
- BSC Degree in any discipline. Customer Service certification would be an added advantage
- Must have 4 to 5 years working experience.
- Must reside in Lagos and on the Mainland
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subjcet of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love