Front Desk / Customer Service Personnel at Integrated A2z Technologies (ia2ztech)
Integrated A2z Technologies (ia2ztech) is an IT firm that specializes in TRAINING, CONSULTING SERVICES, and SALES.
Ia2ztech strives to provide high-quality technological business solutions with a concentrated focus on individuals and corporate establishments.
Ia2ztech was incorporated in 2011, with offices in Ikeja, Lagos and Ogbomoso, Oyo state.
The company presently have full-time professional staff and a couple of contract staff that are involved in special projects.
Read more about this company
Front Desk / Customer Service Personnel
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Customer Care
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Telemarketing Job function
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or log messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. scanner, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Discretion and confidentiality
- HND / B.Sc Degree in any relevant field; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.