Front Desk Officer at Bellforte Consulting
Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- The primary objective of this role is to receive and direct clients and service personnel to appropriate departments and ensuring that the proper channels are maintained in communications and personnel interaction from an entry point perspective.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor’s arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor tags.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand the company’s products and brands to be able to discuss with walk in clients
- Candidates should possess HND, Master’s degree or BSc degree
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years experience in role and must be currently working in a financial instituition.
- Candidate must be in active employment at the date of recruitment and must have stayed in current employment for not less than 1 year
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.