Front Desk Officer at Deangelo Limited
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Ensuring all mails received are well documented
- Ensuring all information / correspondence received are promptly dispatched
- Efficiency in all performing all official duties
- Ensuring all visitors are well attended to
- Ensuring all bills under my jurisdiction are paid when due
- To ensure petty cash records are well recorded, filed and retrieved when need arises
- Daily balancing of account to ensure petty cash records correspond to cash at hand at all times.
- Daily recording of newsprint received
- Carefulness in handling all company’s asset
- Efficient management of administrative responsibilities when assigned.
- Administrative duties
- To keep track of all correspondence received daily.
- To ensure all information / correspondence received are promptly dispatched to appropriate persons
- Maintaining a zero tolerance for mistakes in handling all official correspondence
- Making sure a positive image of the company is passed across to all visitors
- Prompt payment of bills under my control
- Maintaining a timely and proper documentation of all petty cash records
- Accurate accountability of all funds received and disbursed from petty cash
- Ensuring daily supply of newsprint for the office
- Proper maintenance of all company’s asset at my disposal.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.