Front Desk Officer at Pyramids Diagnostic Services
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer related testing etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome patients
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted