Front Desk Personnel at OMSA Integrated Services Limited
We are a petroleum products trading, bunker supply, and marine logistics support firm. As the commercial operator of two tanker vessels, we have supplied bunker to numerous offshore locations in Nigeria. We are registered as a private limited liability company with the Corporate Affairs Commission we have been operating since 2003 with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Nigeria and London, United Kingdom.
Front Desk Personnel
- Job TypeFull Time
1 – 2 years
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- This position will multi-task a variety of front office activities.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming guests, determine the nature of the business, and announces guests to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
- Scheduling meeting/conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure the main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming emails.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Smart and good looking
- Polished professional with an outgoing attitude
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
Must have at least HND/BSC in any field of study.
At least 1-2 years of progressive related experience.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to OMSA Integrated Services career website on forms.office.com to apply