Front-End Developer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to individual and corporate clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work alongside the team on complex large-scale web projects and handle small-to-medium projects on your own.
- Develop and maintain internal and consumer-facing frontend systems across the organization.
- Collaborate with designers to bring products to life.
- Collaborate with other team members to design innovative software programs that improve and simplify the online user experience for customers across our various subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with the back-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Ensure increased client satisfaction, code reliability and developer productivity across software products while reducing development and maintenance cost
- Optimize new and existing programs for mobile use.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Other job functions as assigned by the Software Development Manager
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a related field or related work experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working Google technologies; Firebase, Google Maps
- Knowledge of NodeJS would be an advantage.
- An understanding of Rapid prototyping in UI development would be a major advantage.
- An understanding of CI/CD (DevOps) principles is required
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.