Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to providing our corporate and leisure travellers a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Description of Role
- Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Is guest service your ultimate passion? If you say Yes I Can! we’re looking for fun people just like you! We are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- Our fun Front Office Department is the heart of the house, and our Front Office Managers exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show through a well-rehearsed, friendly and empowered team.
- A smile is essential, but you can’t hide behind it, you must be confident in business essentials and revenue generation.
- Achieves guest satisfaction and rooms revenue goals by supervising the Front Office operation.
- Overseas and participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation to maximize team member productivity and satisfaction.
- People developer/exporter.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Proficient in all Front Office and Guest Relations procedures to be a resource when needed.
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team – member management.
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards.
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System.
To be discussed.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.