Front Office Supervisor at Mathills Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
Front Office Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 3 years
- Location Imo
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
We are currently looking to hire the services of a qualified Front Office Supervisor on behalf of our client in the Eastern Region.
The Front office supervisor is accountable for coordination and oversight of all the staff functions pertaining to the front office as well as the reception area that may include greeting the incoming guests, visitors, etc., handling the telephone system, computer systems, etc.,
- To overview and ensure the smooth operation of all the activities of the front office
- To monitor and review the checklist of all the arrival and departures
- To give a warm welcome to all the guests especially the VIP’s and to provide them with the best possible services
- To handle the booking and reservation duties and to resolve issues if there are any complaints, especially about the quality of services delivered by the staff members
- To supervise the front office staff and to ensure that they adhere by the rules and regulations of the hotel and to make sure that discipline is followed by all the staff members
- Identify resource requirements and manage resource allocations to ensure complete coverage and continuous availability.
- Assist in hiring and training associates in front office duties.
- Evaluate the performance of associates and provide appropriate feedback.
- Ensure associates follow company policies and operational procedures.
- Schedule regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates.
- Educate associates on safety, emergency and security procedures.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The candidate should be able to deal with internal and external customers with high levels of patience, diplomacy and tact.
- He/she should be good at doing fast calculations and have basic knowledge of math to perform complex calculations fast. He/she should be a good observer and should be able to detect the possible signs of danger or emergencies.
- He/she should be skilled at preparing complex reports pertaining to rooms and revenue generated.
- He/she should be able to maintain effective working professional relationship with the associates.
- Excellent organization and management skills, effective communication skills, ability to function well in pressure situations, etc., are some of the other required skills.
- Excellent computer skills
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the role.
Monthly Salary: N45,000.00
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love