Frontend Software Developer at Supermart Express Services Limited
Supermart.ng, the largest online supermarket in Nigeria provides you a convenient platform for online grocery shopping without leaving the convenience of your home or office. We have the widest selection of grocery items online with over 60,000 items on our online supermarket. We also offer you products from top brands. We provide you an amazing 3 hour gr…
Read more about this company
Frontend Software Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We currently migrated our Ecommerce platform from Angular1 to Angular2 and we need the service of a Frontend Developer to help maintain the code and build new features.
- Delivering a complete frontend application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop Apps.
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Two or three years experience in frontend development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS(1&2) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and Sass.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Frontend Software Developer” as subject of the email.
Note: A role functional assessment test will be sent to you once you applied.