FSO Manager at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Work closely with internal stakeholder and customer to understand demands and expectations
- Drive performance and customer excellence
- Performance management of unit and staff
- Set up, execute, and monitor on strategies and goals for the unit and staff
- Setup and maintain individual training and competence plans
- Resource management and forecasting
- Ensure up-to-date processes implemented with all staff
- Take active part in review of staff deliverable and provide timely and accurate feedback
- Management of all financials related to operation of the unit
- Management business continuity.
- Minimum years of experience: 10-12 years whereas 2-4 years in similar management position
- Minimum years of technical experience: 5-7 years working in Engineering, Integration and Deployment
- Domain experience: Deep understanding of site installation and commissioning, hands on experience will be a plus
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Business and Customer Oriented
- Market insight
- Customer and performance focus
- People management skill (empower, delegate, and follow up)
- Presentation, negotiation, and argumentation skill
- Knowledge about Ericsson business and governance model
- Financial acumen and skills
- Drive innovation & commercial thinking
- Decision making & initiating action
- Positive, flexible, pro-active, act and drive with urgency
- Helpful, supportive and understand to make other shine
- Self-motivated. Take leads if needed and can be team player.
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.