Full Stack Application Software/ IT Engineer at Eazzy Eats
Eazzy Eats is an innovative food ordering and delivery platform that connects customers to a wide array of restaurants across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Application Software / IT Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Application Software/IT Engineer to manage the company’s application/computer systems
- As an Application Software/IT Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, testing, installing, configuring, and managing Application Software, Backends, Frontends, Hardware, Network Systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
- To ensure success as an Application Software/IT Engineer, you should have extensive experience maintaining large-scale and complex software applications (iOS and Android) and IT systems, the ability to project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ultimately, a top-level Application Software/IT Engineer can design and maintain a dynamic and stable system to perfectly meet the needs of the company and most importantly the users of such applications.
- Manage Application Backend Admin
- Manage both front-end and back-end; database logic in MySQL and smarty template Installation/configuration of Windows OS and server operating systems 1/8
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Troubleshooting Production Server Problems related to web applications, disk space, file system, DNS, and network connectivity
- Handle troubleshooting tasks and use methods to immediately rectify system issues.
- Maintain a productive and efficient approach to all tasks.
- Web design/UX, REST API, Kubernetes, Python, DevOps
- Software Development: Node.JS, React Native, Android App – Kotlin, iOS App – Swift, Flutter, Swift, 3rd party application integration, management
- Databases: SQL, MongoDB, No-SQL, MySQL. AWS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of Software Application Development.
- Excellent coding experience and skills using Node.JS, React Native, Android App – Kotlin, iOS App – Swift.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to project manage 3rd teams locally and internationally.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.