Full-stack Mobile App Software Engineer at Big Field Digital Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-stack Mobile App Software Engineer
- We are looking for a Full-Stack Mobile App Software Engineer with 3+ years of commercial experience building world-class web and mobile apps.
- Join a team of young, passionate and highly experienced Software Engineers developing various top mobile and web apps that will shape the future.
- Candidate must possess both front-end and back-end expertise.
- For the frontend expertise, the candidate should be highly proficient in:
- Flutter/Dart for Android and iOS development
- HTML5 and CSS3
- For the backend expertise, the candidate should be highly proficient in:
- Python frameworks
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Server architecture and Optimization
- Git workflow within a team
The right candidate:
- Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer.
- You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- Work Macbook Pro and dev. devices.
- Should be willing to start work immediately or within a short notice.
- Will be required to work remotely until the COVID-19 period is over, thereafter, you will be working from our office in Ibadan. If you are not a resident of Ibadan, you should be willing to relocate to Ibadan (free accommodation will be provided for 1 year).
Renumeration / Conditions
- We are willing to negotiate a great salary for any candidate who can show superior experience in the field.
- Again, we’ll happily offer FREE one-year accommodation if the ideal candidate will be relocating to Ibadan from another state, however, due to Covid-19, the candidate will be required to work remotely until it is safe to work in an office environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a detailed Cover Letter to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Hint: Your cover letter should discuss your previous project experiences, why you will like to join our team, and include links to your most exciting concluded projects.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.
- Proven years of experience is required. Beginners or junior software engineers/developers need not apply.
- We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies DO NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.