Full Stack Web Developer at a Leading Financial Technology Website
A leading Financial Technology Website in Nigeria is seeking to employ an individual with the required skill to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- You play an active part in the development of our lT architecture (Web applications, Software, and System development) and implement new features to our existing infrastructure.
- You work with modern PHP versions and Frameworks such as Codeigniter, Lavarel
- Developing front end and back end website architecture, Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Perform UI / backend tests to optimize performance.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Related certifications an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years web development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of Auth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (Cloudflare, AWS, Digital Ocean, Linode related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.