Afrilearn is an educational streaming service that leverages technology to deliver world-class and affordable education to Africans anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fullstack Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
- Develop front and back end websites and applications.
- Design, develop user interactions for mobile and web applications
- Design, develop back end website applications and APIs
- Create servers /databases for functionality and ensureapplication responsiveness
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- See-through projects from conception to finished product
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize key areas of the business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Analyze and implement AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 4+ years experience as a full-stack developer
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Deep knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for learning
- Excellent verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with global Edtech products like Byjus.com, Duolingo, Udemy, and their technology
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and a one-page Cover Letter about an important project they implemented to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.