Funding Consultant at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funding Consultant
Employment Type: 6 Months Contract
- Monitors clients’ financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans. Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Assess company’sfinancialstatus.
- Analyze investment plans.
- Source and evaluate capital expansion options, including loans and funding.
- Forecast revenues and costs and report any discrepancies
- Advise on selling and buying stocks and bonds.
- Analyze market trends and identify risks and opportunities.
- Manage current and future tax payments.
- Monitor financial procedures and ensure compliance with the law.
- Provide solutions and set goals to increase profitability.
- Review day-to-day transactions to identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years working experience as a Financial Consultant, Financial Adviser
- Proven work experience as a Financial Consultant, Financial Adviser or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
- Additional certification (e.g. CFP or CFA) is a plus
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Financial management experience with planning, forecasting, and business analysis.
- Prior experience as an advisor to or executive at a funded startup,
- Advanced Excel proficiency. 3+ years of practical experience of using Excel for building and maintaining financial models.
- A natural curiosity and a “big picture” mentality.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience coaching executives on the delivery of investor pitches.
- Experience within an ISP Company.
- Organization and time management.
- Project management skills
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021 (3pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.