Garment Production Manager at a Leading Garment Manufacturing Company – Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
Garment Production Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
Location: Mowe, Ogun
- The ideal candidate mainly be responsible managing the factory and bringing improvement in the following areas; On-time production completion and delivery, producing reliable product quality and controlling garment production cost.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Implementing budgets, on line quality control, and dispatching finished goods to plan.
- Works with manufacturing and production departments to monitor production.
- Plans production meetings, production activities, worker schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Ensures that the product is meeting the level of quality demanded by the customer be it a supplier, retailer or fashion brand.
- See that the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that workers are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Manage and motivate workers to achieve the factory daily targets.
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Investigates the root cause if quality is not met and procure a solution.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Monitor daily attendance, investigate and resolve causes of absenteeism
- Work with maintenance department to schedule routine inspection and maintenance of factory machines to prevent machine downtime.
- Ensure all outgoing products pass company standards and that the products meet customer satisfaction by maintaining quality at a reasonable cost.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 4years proven work experience as a Production manager in textile/garment manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge of apparel merchandising,
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love