GE Account Management Intern Recruitment
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Account Management Intern
Ref No: 3432126
- The intern provides strategic support to account/ sales team to drive business growth.
- In this role you will work within defined parameters to support the tendering process, handle administrative tasks, while also supporting sales and business development efforts.
- Support in preparation of tenders and tender documents.
- Handle dispatch and receipt of correspondences to and from various customers.
- Support Senior Account Sales Manager in exploring opportunities, executing sales and business development strategies.
- Assist Senior Account Sales Manager with planning & implementation of Demand Generation activities.
- Work Closely with Product Lines, Tendering teams and the GS business with guidance from the Senior Account Sales Manager.
- Support in gathering market intelligence and competitor activities, while also accompanying Senior Sales Account Manager on customer visits
- Handle general administrative tasks and any other assigned tasks.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Abuja
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp.
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or Business or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and leadership skills
- Experience managing administrative and marketing activities
- Promptness, speed of execution and self-motivation
- Sales, business development of project management experience desirable
- Good organizational skills
How to apply